OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

yeti cup

Started by Greg Massey, July 30, 2015, 09:43:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

Do any of you have the yeti rambler ..which one is better the 20 oz. Or 30 oz. ?

SKFOOTER

The 20 oz. one is easier to hold onto.

larry9988

Either on these things work wonderfully. I did an experiment with both yeti cups and my favorite turvis tumbler. I put the same number of ice cubes in each and placed them in a car with the windows up in the sun for four hours. I took them out and measured the amount of water in the cups. There was very little ice left in the turvis but the two yeti cups had less than a half of an ounce of water in each of the cups. Try them in your hand to see which feels better and let that make up your mind. They both work great. And know, I do not work for yeti. I did the experiment to prove to my wife she had wasted our money. I said they couldn't be better than a turvis. I was wrong. $30 is still a lot for a cup, but they work.

Roost 1

I got the 30oz and love it.....

mgm1955

Won't go wrong with either.

neal

Either one, personal preference. My wife and I have the 20's and wouldn't trade em! Awesome product!!!
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

Hankyorke

Have 2 20 oz and 1 30 oz...  It's a race ever morning to the 30.  Considering a second 30oz even after the price hike.

Greg Massey

Pickup my first yeti product today got the 30oz. Rambler and it came with a sticker....I will let you know in a few days what I think of this rambler keeping stuff cold...

kyturkeyhunter4

Both are great, won't go wrong with either.

Saylfish

Pull the trigger they are awesome! Have both sizes. You won't regret it.
IAFF 1377

Turkeykiller12

I have the 20 ounce and it has worked great.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

My update on the 30 oz. rambler it's great..will hold ice all day and keeps your drink cold to the last drop..if your a hunter and don't have one of these all i can say is your miss out on a great product,,, hot or cold its great.