OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

VINTAGE TURKEY CALL INK WELL W.J. WALKER

Started by mg34useR, July 24, 2015, 10:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mg34useR

I have a Vintage early 1950's W.j. walker ink well turkey call for sale. This is in good condition for the age and rarity. i have called the NWTF museum and the told me they didn't have one in the museum. This item is for sale. i will listen to cash offers, or trades, ( no turkey calls tho) i can also be reached at 814-598-5553 via call or text . thanks

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

KentuckyHeadhunter

I saw it on eBay.  I was the highest bidder the whole time and the guy ended the auction early just two hours before it ended.  I was not pleased.  But good luck with this one.  It is super rare and worth a K or so.  The museum needs one of those!  But I just visited their collection this year and it's pretty amazing to say the least! Everyone should go look at all those calls.
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

pappy

Quote from: KentuckyHeadhunter on July 24, 2015, 06:33:38 PM
I saw it on eBay.  I was the highest bidder the whole time and the guy ended the auction early just two hours before it ended.  I was not pleased.  But good luck with this one.  It is super rare and worth a K or so.  The museum needs one of those!  But I just visited their collection this year and it's pretty amazing to say the least! Everyone should go look at all those calls.
LOL...you were bidding against this old man!!!!!  I had conversed with the fella on this call, he did not know what it was or what the worth was, I told him and helped him with the information. I just did not want anyone to take advantage of him, because this is a very very highly collectible item. As far as pics go, he may not know how to put them up, and like headhunter said it was on the bay. but, it is policy and every effort should be taken to help him do so.
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206