turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Gadgets and Gizmos

Started by dirt road ninja, July 22, 2015, 11:23:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirt road ninja

Besides the basics; gun, shells, vests, calls, etc... What turkey hunting trinket/gadget or accessory do you find offers the greatest value dollar for dollar to your enjoyment of the sport? For me, I'd have to say at $19.95 (on sale) the Cabela's Gobbler Lounger sure gets used a whole lot and has added greatly to the overall quality of many hunts both successful and unsuccessful. What say ya'll?

outdoors

MATERIAL THINGS
A GOOD PAIR OF LEATHER GLOVES
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Muzzy61

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Greg Massey

Camo hoodie that I got off the clearance rack at bass pro back couple years ago...19.95....

KYFrid

Tail Feathers

An HS Strut strap on to the leg gun rest.  Sure makes keeping that gun up when waiting on that gobbler.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

jepcho

I'd have to agree about the gobbler lounger. I love mine. Have had it with me every hunt since I bought it years back.

SinGin

mote1977

My turkey tote/sling. I've had it for years , can't even remember where I got it. It makes lugging a big tom a few miles back to the truck so much easier.

BowBendr

Gobbler lounger / Thermacell
Won't leave the house without either.

2015 Old Gobbler contest champions

mgm1955

Quote from: BowBendr on July 22, 2015, 10:16:54 PM
Gobbler lounger / Thermacell
Won't leave the house without either.

2015 Old Gobbler contest champions
:agreed:

davisd9

Used my lounger more this year than I ever have, thermocell as well. Love the HS strut gun holder but planning on picking up the knight vest.

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

slwayne