turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

i was scared saturday night.....

Started by bowhunter84, March 27, 2011, 11:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowhunter84

i called my wife saturday night from the hunting club. the thing is i never have service down there. i happen to notice i had service but no bars so i thought i'd try to give her a call. well she answered the phone crying and i asked her what was wrong. she said that she had be in an accident in I-65 and i lost service. well needless to say i took off. it was over an hour away and it took me 20 mins to get service to call her back. she had hit a slick spot in the road and it threw her into the concrete wall doing 65 MPH head on. then she spun back into traffic. luckily there was a state trooper not far behind her and pulled in behind her with his lights on before anyone accidently hit her as she was stuck in the middle of the interstate. the good Lord had his hand on my beautiful wife as her and our dog "mossy" walked away without a scratch. i have never been so scared in my life. i couldn't imagine life without her.

:cross2:     Thank you Lord for taking care of her    :cross2:

RutnNStrutn

njdevilsb

Wow.  I'm glad everything turned out alright.  

TClark

Praise God for His protecting angels!!
Take Care and be blessed,
Terry

College Students
http://4gcellpay.com/

OLE RASPY

archery1

Take a kid hunting

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Roostem33

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

keyser12ga

WOW, praise the Lord, glad they are both ok!

doepee

WOW  glad she is alright, good thing a trooper was close to block some traffic...

Hognutz

Glad to hear that all is well. It could have been so much worse. The Lord had his hand on her shoulders.  :cross2:..Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

kj

Sounds like Jesus took the wheel.  Cars can be replaced but loved ones cannot.

Basser69

Reloader

Bad news, but great news at the same time.  Glad to hear your wife and Mossy came out of it with no injuries.

Snoody Bastid

Great to hear your wife is doing fine.