turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Found this today

Started by TnTurk, March 27, 2011, 10:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Looking at the hog pic vs yours, it sure looks like a match to me.

archery1

Take a kid hunting

Gobblerdn1

It's a hog....you didn't think you had them but those dang things are taking over everywhere!

We didn't have them in this part of the state until hog hunting with dogs caught on then some of the guys that were interested in it caught some in live traps brought them up here and cut them loose! Those boys need to be cut loose from the family jewels for that bone head move! >:(

harvester

Quote from: Gobblerdn1 on March 28, 2011, 09:55:13 PM
It's a hog....you didn't think you had them but those dang things are taking over everywhere!

We didn't have them in this part of the state until hog hunting with dogs caught on then some of the guys that were interested in it caught some in live traps brought them up here and cut them loose! Those boys need to be cut loose from the family jewels for that bone head move! >:(

Agreed, looks like a hog.
Seems to be happening all over the state. Catch and Release. >:(

FireFly908

Maybe it's a cross between a yote and a hog!   :z-guntootsmiley:

longbeardlife.com

definately looks like hog skull.........

HogBiologist

It is definately hog.  No questions about it.
Certified Wildlife Biologist

TnTurk

Something else I'll through at you. Less than 75 yards from where I found the skull was the skeletal remains of what appeared to be a young doe. Bones were scattered about and appeared to have been chewed on. I think it's time for a little yote hunting.