turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

realized how precious life and friends are

Started by speckslayer, March 27, 2011, 09:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

speckslayer

i got a phone call a few weeks before south floridas opener that jimbob(one of my best buddies)was in the hospital,they were not sure if he had a stroke or aneurysm,after test they had found blood clots on his brain,myself,saylfish,eric,and og have hunted together since we were kids,we were all in disbelief,after a few days i got a call from jimbob saying he was not going to miss the opener,after a little bit of scounting we were able to locate a few birds,on opening day jimbob connected with a bird,words cant even describe how i felt to even be in the woods with him again,getting the bird was a plus.

i got home from that hunt and got a call from my good buddy eric asking if i would like to be a guest on his hunt in 2 days,without a doubt i was going,2 days later i met eric and we headed to the woods,after 4 hours of walking and calling we herd our first gobble,which was 30 yrds form us,this bird came within 10 yrds of us and eric was nice enough to let me seal the deal,god bless all of you,and dont take your friends and especially life for granit

Hognutz

Friends are forever..This cannot be denied..God bless all of you guys..Mike :cross2:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

RutnNStrutn

Sounds like things worked out well, glad to hear it!!! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

bowhunter84

flintlock

I visitied a crappie-fishin bud at Hospice last month and he died the next day.   It flashes before our very eyes so fast!   Life is precious indeed.

Time spent with family and friends is to be treasured for sure.
If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

kj

Tail Feathers

What would life be without friends?  Especially the ones who've known you your whole life and still like you! :lol:

Congrats to you and your buddies. :you_rock:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Woodsman4God

Quote from: flintlock on March 28, 2011, 08:22:13 AM

Time spent with family and friends is to be treasured for sure.

Glad he is  ok and you got out there together agian

Eric

Johnny that was definetly a heart pounder of a hunt.  Sitting on the right paid off for you old buddy. Had a great time with you.
Osceola Country

4nwtf

Amen brother, there's NOTHING as important as family and friends!!!!!

Jimbob

You got that right john, it was sure nice to get in the woods after my ordeal and spend some quality time with one of my best buds. It was a darn shame that a week and a half after , I was getting loaded up for opener central fla and I dislocated my knee getting into my truck, missed that one and all my crew too. I am recovering nicely and will be back in the woods this weekend with my good buddies again and will try and get it done. There is nothing better than having good life long buddies, I dont know where I would be without you guys !!!!!!!!Oh ya and congrats on a fine bird son !!!!! :icon_thumright:
OSCEOLA GROUND AND POUND BABY !!!!!!!