OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Need help from moderator about buying call on here N having trouble getting it?

Started by 870camomagnum, June 29, 2015, 09:56:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

870camomagnum

I bought a call off someone on board 2weeks ago N haven't got it yet, keep getting excuses out of town, busy, etc. Don't list calls N then go out of town or whatever if ur not going to be prompt N send the call right away, I paid right away N want my call! Can anyone steer me bright direction to get my call?     Thank you for help!

870camomagnum

Come on, there's got to b someone who can help me out  with this problem, I sure as hell know what I'd like to do  to get my $ 100 back!

BowBendr

GobbleNut

Not sure of the details, but there are different angles to look at this from.  First off, if you have been in communication with the seller and he has responded indicating that, for a legitimate reason, there would possibly be a delay in getting the call to you, then I don't think two weeks is a big deal,...assuming, that is, that there was no agreement made prior to the transaction that he would get the call to you within a certain time frame.  This time of year, people go on vacations and such where they may not be available for a couple of weeks.  However, the seller should have let you know that,...if it is the case.

The other angle is that, in this day and age, nobody should pay for something in a manner that they do not have some sort of recourse to recover their money if something happens.  Transaction services like PayPal, credit card companies, and banks all have avenues for a buyer to cancel a transaction and be reimbursed. 

Personally, on a site like this where you have a lot of individuals regularly selling calls and where the vast majority are good, honest folks, I would doubt you are getting scammed somehow. 

Spitten and drummen

Sorry to hear that. I have been lucky. I have been buying and selling calls here for 4 years and never had a issue with anyone. I hope it gets straightend out for you. Good luck
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Yelper

First I will say that I have bought and sold many calls on here and have never had a problem with  another member on this site and have been trading calls for over 4 years.  My opinion, this is one of the best forum sites available(OLD GOBBLER) and we the members are the ones who make it that way. Send the member who you bought the call from a msg and see what his reply is. I bet he will come thru.

Good Luck

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

870camomagnum

They had.No problem. Reading & understanding the PayPal payment for $100!  I do believe ive been shi**Ed out of my money u can believe what u all want!

drenalinld

Old Gobbler

Okay here ......

1) contact seller , inform them you will reverse paypal , provide seller with a reasonable amount of time to conduct transaction

2) contact me , i will take it up with seller if # 1 didn't work

3) different situations , dictate  different end results - delayed package ,etc.... But if it is lost in the mail you are owed a refund ASAP

4) (not  saying this situation ) I have upon rare occasion unearthed some deadbeats , And those situations are handled swiftly

Let me know if and when you do or don't get your call , via pm , --- Shannon

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

870camomagnum

Just want to let everyone know I heard from seller & I owe him a apology, he has been busy N unable to let me know the call is in mail to me! I have been beaten out of several hundred dollars on another site N let my emotions overide my patience N jumped the gun instead of giving him a simple chance! I apologize for causing a unnecessary post without knowing facts first, thanks to a great group of guys N please forgive me!

Yelper

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer