OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Supreme court vote

Started by Greg Massey, June 26, 2015, 02:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dejake

You know the saying:  The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.

Spitten and drummen

Wow , I could marry my dog and adopt her puppies and get maybe 3 grand a pup back on taxes. I could buy a whole lot of turkey calls with that dough.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Go G.W.

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on June 30, 2015, 08:13:59 AM
Wow , I could marry my dog and adopt her puppies and get maybe 3 grand a pup back on taxes. I could buy a whole lot of turkey calls with that dough.

Don't forget to take out huge life insurance policies on your newly adopted children. Couple Million in life insurance will buy more than just calls!!

stinkpickle

I tried.  The dang dog won't sign the contract.

jepcho

Quote from: Greybeard11 on June 29, 2015, 04:57:57 PM
It is a sad time for our country for sure. It seems that I'm supposed to be ashamed of being a straight white male, who carries a gun, believes in God, kills things to eat, stands with my hand over my heart for the national anthem, supports our troops, and believes everyone should earn what they get. Well I am not ashamed of who I am or what I believe and I refuse to hide it or apologize for it. I have always and will continue to speak my voice at the ballot box and hope that someday things will return to the way our fore fathers intended them to be.

Rant over....
This!

nativeks

Doesn't change anything for me. I have a gay cousin that married a dude 5 years ago. The world hasn't come crashing down. You live your life and I'll live mine.

pappy

Let me sound off....#1 I do not agree with the Supreme Court Justices....#2 I WILL NOT marry a same sex couple....#3 when I am sent to prison I will send everyone on here my address so you all can come and visit........pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Fieldturkey

Amen nativeks. there are bigger problems in the world

USMC0331

:happy0064:
Quote from: pappy on June 30, 2015, 05:08:19 PM
Let me sound off....#1 I do not agree with the Supreme Court Justices....#2 I WILL NOT marry a same sex couple....#3 when I am sent to prison I will send everyone on here my address so you all can come and visit........pappy

Tail Feathers

Pappy, I saw where a minister on another hunting forum said he would no longer sign marriage license or do weddings for people outside his church, and some close family of church members.
He will do a church wedding only, leaving it to the couple to get a marriage license and find someone to do a state recognized "marriage" to satisfy legal requirements of the various states and the federal govt.
I said some time back that we will likely see churches out of the "legality" business and doing church based marriages outside the system that requires marriage licenses.
Two ceremonies, one church based and another law based ceremony.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Fieldturkey

This is true. I have a buddy that is going thru this right now. His pastor will not sign the license and they have to go to the courthouse to make it legal

Buzzkiller

Obama , Bruce Jenner ,  Same sex marriage. I have reached a point in my life where
nothing I see or hear will surprise or shock me anymore.

Big Guy

We've had gay marriage in Iowa for a while.  The sky has not fallen, nothing is different to me.  I would be more concerned with the SC legislating from the bench, rather than the actual gay marriage issue.

Buzzkiller

We may have to do more gobbler yelping than a hen this turkey season to limit out

cuttinAR

Quote from: Greybeard11 on June 29, 2015, 04:57:57 PM
It is a sad time for our country for sure. It seems that I'm supposed to be ashamed of being a straight white male, who carries a gun, believes in God, kills things to eat, stands with my hand over my heart for the national anthem, supports our troops, and believes everyone should earn what they get. Well I am not ashamed of who I am or what I believe and I refuse to hide it or apologize for it. I have always and will continue to speak my voice at the ballot box and hope that someday things will return to the way our fore fathers intended them to be.

Rant over....

'Merica