OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

NBA finals

Started by jepcho, June 04, 2015, 11:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jepcho

Anybody watching? Who's your pick to win?

davisd9

Not really watching but am pulling for Golden State.  Curry has the fastest release I have ever seen.  I was hoping the Clippers would make it as I like their style of play.  Bake Griffin is something else.  Also would have been great to watch Laker fans as the Clippers were celebrating.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

kyturkeyhunter4

Golden State all the way, big fan of steph curry and clay thompson those guys can light it up in a hurry.

KYFrid

Kinda torn this year. I'd like to see Cleveland win since they haven't had a championship in Cleveland in forever. Its hard to not root for Curry though. He doesn't trash talk or get into all that mess, just lets his game speak for itself. Regardless I think it'll be a good series and hopefully goes 7 games but I doubt it will now though, with Kyrie Irving hurt pretty bad again, I can't see them putting up much of a fight against the Warriors now.

TrackeySauresRex

Great game last nite. I'm rooting for GS. Curry may be the best shooter I've seen in my life time. Amazing!
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

GobbleNut

I am glad to see these two teams in the championship.  The back-stories for both are interesting. 
I have played and watched a lot of B-ball in my lifetime and I will say that the skill level exhibited in last nights game was absolutely the best I have ever witnessed.  The shooting ability and ball-handling skills of the guards on both teams is incredible.  It will be one heck of a series if the remaining games are like the first one. 

Greybeard11

Great game last night. It's gonna be a good series. Unfortunately, I don't think the Cavs have enough.
"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."  -John Wayne

AndyH

From Ohio and a Cavs fan here, not looking good now with Kyrie Out for the series. However if the Cavs roll players step up like they did against the Bulls and Hawks it will be an interesting series.

30_06

Would like to see the warriors win it. I like their defense, and the way the ball flows on offense when everything is clicking.

jepcho

I'm kinda torn a little too. Like others have said, it's hard to root against curry. But if I had to pick I'd say I'm probably pulling for Cleveland. I like that LeBron went back to Cleveland and think sometimes he has too many haters. I am a big Steve Kerr fan though. I just really hope it goes 7 games and that the other games are as good as game 1. Really sucks to hear Irving is out though. I think that's gonna make it really hard for the Cavs to compete like they did last night.

HunterMc23

I'm pulling for Cleveland. Big LeBron and Kyrie fan. Really hate that Kyrie got hurt though. Gonna make it hard now for Cleveland to put up enough points. Unless, Smith, Shumpert, and Dellavadova have good games.  :icon_thumright:

TauntoHawk

Pulling for golden state curry and those guys are just entertaining.
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>