turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

M2 20 speed bead I got it to work!!

Started by Rem Man, May 23, 2015, 10:38:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rem Man

Hey guys I modified a speed bead for my m2 20, it works great!!!

WV Ridge Reaper

No pics or details ? Come on man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roost 1

Worthless without pics and details!!!:)

Rem Man

I will try to post pics and details ASAP! I will get ahold of my buddy Reynolds to see if he can help me post pics.

alloutdoors

Interested to hear about this, I've considered trying it myself.

huntmaster80

tuned in, I would love to put one on mine instead of having it drilled and tapped.

JakeT

Yes, can't wait to see the pictures

reynolds243

send me the Pics again Chaz and ill post them up.  I am going to try the same thing he did but use a M2 12gauge mount instead of a SBE2 and see if i can make it work.

turkey_slayer

Quote from: reynolds243 on May 28, 2015, 12:11:35 PM
send me the Pics again Chaz and ill post them up.  I am going to try the same thing he did but use a M2 12gauge mount instead of a SBE2 and see if i can make it work.
The m2 should work. I know the 12 gauge stocks work on the 20s they just stick out a fuzz around the receiver

reynolds243

Joshua 24:15
"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord."

Sent from my phone sucka

huntmaster80

what modle is that speed bead for? thanks

reynolds243

Quote from: huntmaster80 on May 28, 2015, 07:10:26 PM
what modle is that speed bead for? thanks

It was an extra one he had for a SBE2

Joshua 24:15
"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord."

Sent from my phone sucka

turkey_slayer

So no modification or did I miss it?

Rem Man

Reynolds243 thanks for posting the pics!!!

The mount is for a Benelli sbeii

The first step is to take the stock plastic shim that has the 2 tabs at 12 and 6 o'clock, this is the shim that goes into the receiver. get a razor blade and trim off the tabs, after you trim off the 2 tabs drill a hole where the 2 tabs were the same size as the roll pins on the speed bead mount. The speed bead roll pins will go through this shim and into the holes in the receiver.

Then take out the roll pins in the speed bead mount with a pair of pliers. The next step is to file down the roll pins on a wheel or a file. You want to file down the pins to half of their size.

Once you get these steps done put the speed bead mount on the gun first, then the shim that was modified. You then want to put the shim on that has the 2 tabs at the bottom, this will hold the stock on as it does from the factory (THIS SHIM DOES NOT NEED MODIFIED OTHER THAN DRILLING THE 2 HOLES). You then put the stock on and tighten down. It seems to work great!! I am going to the range this weekend to fire a bunch of shells through it. It seems rock solid!!

I hope this helps!! If I can help in any way just let me know.

turkey_slayer