OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Sorry and a big congrats

Started by shootumindaface, March 27, 2011, 10:37:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shootumindaface

Sorry to some of you guys posting up stories and pictures.. I am absolutely chomping at the bit right now, with butterflies in my stomach and find it in my best interest not to open such threads.. Opening said threads may trigger the Mr.Hyde in me and get me in trouble..

I am sick of talking turkey, blowing calls and ready to mash some heads..

So to all that have been successful a big Congrats!!!!

FttFttVroom!

Hang in there Tom.  I feel your pain as I am unable to get to the woods yet myself.  I am having nightmares about these stupid birds! :newmascot:

ghillie

Quote from: shootumindaface on March 27, 2011, 10:37:42 AM
Sorry to some of you guys posting up stories and pictures.. I am absolutely chomping at the bit right now, with butterflies in my stomach and find it in my best interest not to open such threads.. Opening said threads may trigger the Mr.Hyde in me and get me in trouble..

:agreed:  I AM GOING BONKERS TOO!!!!

REBELYELL

Move to the South, Lol. We got BC powders too.

:you_rock:

marshboy

I'll also echo what shootum wrote...congrats to all, but it is a bit hard to take for those of us in the north.
shootum, good luck on your turkey trip...it will be here soon enough.
Greg

spitndrum

Reloader

Hang in there fellas.  If it makes you feel any better, we'll be through and drooling over the stories and pictures when ya'll start. 

ghillie

yeah...i reckon your right...you all are finished and we just getting going...still though...it is driving me nuts up here....maybe someday I'll come down andstart it off early like you all do!!   :icon_thumright:

jakesdad

I know how u feel!!We dont start til 4/18,and the worst part is because of !@#$%work i'm going to miss the opener for the first time in prob 20 yrs!!cant go until friday,but have 5 days off in a row.

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"

PANYHunter

I feel your pain.  I have to wait until youth day on 4/23 when I take my nephew out.   :z-guntootsmiley:

Cove

Ah suck it up! Now look at my dead turkeys!!  :you_rock: :happy0064: :lol:

lmbhngr

I got another month up here. Supposed to get more snow this week. Birds are finally strutting though!

FireDoc

:icon_thumright: :lol:

I bet it is hard with that awesome trip right around the corner!

Hang in there, and Good Luck to both of you! Looking forward to seeing some kill shots.

And take comfort, I am chomping for the Kentucky opener.  :angry9:
Go Dawgs!
Beware the Yelp Marks.
Proud Member of the IAFF

shootumindaface

Quote from: Covehnter on March 27, 2011, 06:48:06 PM

Ah suck it up! Now look at my dead turkeys!!  :you_rock: :happy0064: :lol:
:TooFunny: :TooFunny:

hobbes

We are in the middle of a storm right now.  4"+  when I left the house and still snowing.  8 -10 at work.  I haven't looked at the map to see what its doing in the area I turkey hunt.  I do like hunting until almost June though.