OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Mossyoak Bottomland Jacket?

Started by darron, March 27, 2011, 08:02:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darron

Does anyone make a mossy oak bottom land jacket? The only place that  I have found that make a bottomland jacket is ol tom.

Speaking of ol tom gear, does anyone have their time and motion jacket/vest? I'll probably purchase it to use as a jacket since I already have a vest if nobody else makes a bottomland jacket.

Thanks for the help!

I hate turkeys

Drake did make a Bottom land jacket..  Love my Ol'Tom vest. The sling for the stock is real handy, you can load it up and the weight is balanced. I also have the vest shirt it's ok but has a tendency to feel heavy in the front when loaded with  slate and locater calls. Love there bibs. Hope this helps.
"There is no such thing as to much gun"
Elmier Keith

KYFrid

Like I hate turkeys said, the only jackets I've seen in bottomland are the Ol Tom and Drake ones. Just a heads up for you guys wanting gloves in bottomland. I just ordered some Primos gloves in bottomland for $2.95 from wings supply.com

darron

Quote from: I hate turkeys on March 27, 2011, 08:16:13 AM
Drake did make a Bottom land jacket..  Love my Ol'Tom vest. The sling for the stock is real handy, you can load it up and the weight is balanced. I also have the vest shirt it's ok but has a tendency to feel heavy in the front when loaded with  slate and locater calls. Love there bibs. Hope this helps.

I would be using the jacket/vest as more of a jacket. Do you like it as a jacket?

shootumindaface

https://drakewaterfowl.com/drake/products/mst-apparel

I have this in Bottomland I love it for the cold crisp morning in the turkey woods..

REBELYELL