turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Rush Creek Outfitters

Started by WW, May 16, 2015, 10:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WW

Have any of you hunted with rush creek? I'm looking to book a Texas/Oklahoma rio hunt next year and thought about going with them. Any reviews or outfitter recommendations will be appreciated! I think it will be awesome to hunt 2 states and have a chance to kill 7 birds.... Which is why rush creek appeals to me!

WW

spaightlabs

It's been 8 hours since your initial post  brother, mellow out a bit.

WW

Quote from: spaightlabs on May 17, 2015, 08:22:02 AM
It's been 8 hours since your initial post  brother, mellow out a bit.

I was looking at the 95 views....

mgm1955

Been going there for about ten years. Tons of birds, great guys. Don't think you'll be disappointed if you give it a try.

hunter22

I went this year with a buddy who was very limited in how much walking he could do. They went all out and we both took some nice gobblers. I will would go back and hunt with them. They have a bunch of blinds set up on their properties you can hunt out of or they will turn you loose like they did me and you can hunt on your own. Good guys who really want you to fill your tags. Their hunts are designed to be a two-bird hunt but you can take a 3rd and 4th bird if you want to pay for the additional gobblers. My buddy and I stayed at the Bed & Breakfast in Wheeler which were some od the finest accommodations I have stayed at.

Clif Owen

Would you mind if I asked the cost(s) of the place and accommodations? I want to take a hunt next spring but haven't settled on where.

mgm1955

$600/bird, accommodations vary depending on where you land but will range from $60-125 a night. We buy food in town and fix our meals. There are also some inexpensive places to go out and eat. If you take 2 birds easily doable in the $1500-2000 range total including tips.

mozart_hunter

I've hunted with Danny for 3 years. Killed 7 birds in my 3 trips. Great place and great people.