turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Fussy friends

Started by spaightlabs, May 13, 2015, 10:10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spaightlabs

I've extended an invite to 3 different folks to go out on a private land hunt in a spot loaded up with birds at the current time.

All 3 have wanted to know only how far it is.  From Denver to the State line is 2.5 hours.  It's between Denver and the state line.

You in, or not?

2 weeks left.  Can you spare a half day? 

If someone offered that to me a month into season my only answer would be 'yup', whatya want for breakfast and what kind of beer do Ya like?

End of rant.

taylorjones20

Is this an invitation?  ;)
Alive only by the Grace Of God

Onpoint

Quote from: spaightlabs on May 13, 2015, 10:10:46 PM
I've extended an invite to 3 different folks to go out on a private land hunt in a spot loaded up with birds at the current time.

All 3 have wanted to know only how far it is.  From Denver to the State line is 2.5 hours.  It's between Denver and the state line.

You in, or not?

If someone offered that to me a month into season my only answer would be 'yup', whatya want for breakfast and what kind of beer do Ya like?

End of rant.
On my way .
Leaving kentucky Friday

spaightlabs

If you can be at my house Saturday at 4 am it is!

Burrito, spicy green chili.
Coors light.

Done by 8am.????

spaightlabs

Pm me tomorrow afternoon.  I'm going to go out here tomorrow.  If one of these 'hard core' guys doesn't sack up tomorrow am,I wouldbe happy to have you out.

Quote from: Onpoint on May 13, 2015, 10:17:49 PM
Quote from: spaightlabs on May 13, 2015, 10:10:46 PM

You in, or not?

End of rant.
On my way .
Leaving kentucky Friday

_cledus_

Are MO boys welcome  ;D

mudhen

Fussy friends get invited once in my book....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

2eagles

I can hit the road Friday early. Kill a bird Saturday morning, then drop down to Pueblo to see my dad in the afternoon. Head home Sunday to make it to work on Monday. Pur-fekt weekend in anyones book!

spaightlabs

I'm going out this afternoon to get eyes on the birds myself and to see if this current pattern is a fluke or legit. 

Will advise. 

stinkpickle

Ahhhhh....I misread the title as "Fuzzy Friends".

howl

Yeah, ppl are funny like that. I can't tell you how many people talk about how they've always wanted to sq. hunt over dogs, but when season rolls around I hardly hear from anyone.

owlhoot

Quote from: howl on May 14, 2015, 04:19:08 PM
Yeah, ppl are funny like that. I can't tell you how many people talk about how they've always wanted to sq. hunt over dogs, but when season rolls around I hardly hear from anyone.
That's a good time right there

owlhoot

Sounds like a deal to me,especially if not to far away

SinGin

If anyone is swinging through Missouri, swingnby and pick me up.

Snoodsniper

Quote from: howl on May 14, 2015, 04:19:08 PM
Now that sounds like a good time.