turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Zink mouth calls

Started by jepcho, May 12, 2015, 01:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jepcho

Just curious how many of you have used Zink mouth calls and what you think of them.  I'm a huge Hook's fan but bought a couple Zink calls this year and I really like them.  Not like I like my Hooks calls but they seem to be a quality call.  I just don't hear about them very often and wondered what other turkey hunters opinions of them are.

Rick Howard

I use the zink wicked sister.  I like it over anything else I have tried so far (which is about 50 calls).

I have yet to try any mouth calls from the custom maker.  I plan to after turkey season when things slow down.

cajun1085

I use the Zink Wicked sister as well. It is my second go to mouth call. If I hunt an area with multiple birds or if I bump a bird using my go to mouth call I reach for it. My favorite one though is the Will Primos 1.

philbilly223

I use the wicked sister and it is my go to this year. It is the one I have the most confidence with. After that is another Zink call that they don't make anymore. I do have one from Gooserbat that is growing on me very quickly though and once I get confident with it I will be using it much more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Onpoint

Quote from: jepcho on May 12, 2015, 01:45:18 PM
Just curious how many of you have used Zink mouth calls and what you think of them.  I'm a huge Hook's fan but bought a couple Zink calls this year and I really like them.  Not like I like my Hooks calls but they seem to be a quality call.  I just don't hear about them very often and wondered what other turkey hunters opinions of them are.
Zink makes a fine call

zink and woodhaven make the 2 best production calls imo. The hook hunter series from primos are.good calls but not consistent at all. they are the most inconsistent cuts I've ever seen by they all seem to sound ok with a truly great call showing up once in a blue moon.