OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

I love some TN turkeys!

Started by Houndstooth Game Calls, May 05, 2015, 04:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Houndstooth Game Calls

I went to a friends place to hunt this past weekend and killed a triple beard which I was elated to have the chance to kill!

But the Sunday morning hunt my friend asked me if I would help him take a friend of his that was 67 years old and the gentleman had never hunted anything but a quail and duck. Well we had cow problems needless to say and the turkey did a 180 and hit this pasture and the cows blocked the shot but helped him get moved around the tree to kill this old turkey the video footage has all the highs and lows and as soon as I can get it edited I will but here's a picture I got from the footage. The cows are looking at the shooter moving around the tree and the old turkey was just laughing about it in my mind. But once he got further to the right the hunter claimed his reward and when I say he was tore up he was tore up!

mgm1955

Fantastic!! Congrats on a great bird. Great job with your new hunter. Look forward to the video.

kyturkeyhunter4

Wrangler95

Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good,His Love Endures Forever!

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

KYFrid

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gobblerman87

Thats awesome man definatey worth getting mounted for keeps sake

Tail Feathers

Congrats!  Those cows sure look interested. ;D
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

tomstopper

Awesome. Congrats to you both....

Tony Harris

alloutdoors

taylorjones20

Alive only by the Grace Of God

Tennessee Lead

Very nice congrats

Sent from my iPhone that I ain't smart enough to use with tapatalker

RutnNStrutn

Love the cows right behind you guys in the victory picture!! :icon_thumright:
Congrats to both of you! Can't wait to see the video!

darn2ten