News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Missouri is

Started by Gooserbat, May 04, 2015, 02:43:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

DONE!

Iwad guiding a client this am and we were able to get a double out of a group of 5 Longbeards.

I also got a first client his tom at sun up.  All in all a great day with 3 mature toms down by 9:20.

If anyone cares 23#6oz, 1" spur, the other was broke to maybe 3/8, 9 3/4" beard.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Gooserbat

Here is a group hug.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

taylorjones20

Alive only by the Grace Of God

10gaugemag

Way to go. My second bird is being hard to come by. Henned up around here and then when he did want to play Saturday morning a pair of Labs interrupted our game.

alloutdoors

That's a good morning, congrats!

owlhoot

Congrats , been around truman been hard to beg a gobbler.Well i saw 3 toms and with 10 hens in the thunder this morning!

Jbird22

Congrats! Those MO birds have paint brush beards!

tomstopper

Snoodsniper

Now that's a truck load of turkeys!

zelmo1

Thundermtn

Yeah buddy!  The first pic has a really good looking fan, wide black bar and light tips.

Prohunter3509

That is a fine morning there congrats
Them gooserbat calls are working arent tjey

kyturkeyhunter4

Congrats! That's some nice birds

mgm1955

Great birds! Congrats to everyone!

cornfedkiller