OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Where is

Started by OLE RASPY, March 26, 2011, 07:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OLE RASPY

Tice been i was just sitting here thinking i havent saw him on here in a while.

Hognutz

Tice flew the coop. I don't know why. Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

shootumindaface

Really gonna miss Tice..

Nothing was better than the Tales of Tice during that two year dark period of turkey hunting in Tice's turkey hunting career.

OLE RASPY

Quote from: CamoMan4025 on March 27, 2011, 09:26:38 AM
Yea, I've been texting with him and MKW, they removed themselves from the forum.  They each had their own reasons.  They will be missed, two great guys righ there!

Kevin
Thanks for the info kevin.

Jay

Quote from: shootumindaface on March 27, 2011, 11:25:42 AM
Really gonna miss Tice..

Nothing was better than the Tales of Tice during that two year dark period of turkey hunting in Tice's turkey hunting career.
;D If it hadn't been for bad luck he wouldn't have had any luck at all. Typical Tice days. He calls me to go hunting. He's got some nice Gobblers lined up that roost on the side of the river he's got permission to hunt. So, we set up 60 yards from roost, and those Gobblers are hammerin to us at first light. So we know they are going to flydown right into our laps, and good to go. Nope, across the river they fly to do their struttin and breeding on land we can't hunt. :TooFunny: Another day we are hunting in the same area across a field from 2 strutters, and they keep gobbling to us, but won't come. Finally, they do a sprint right at our Deke, and just before coming into gun range, they slam on the brakes, and stare at our Deke for about 5 minutes. I'm like thinken these guys have been shot at before, and aren't buying the deke as real. Sure enough, they wander away. Finally he did put a Gobbler down in that field to break his luck. ;D