OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Watch your step

Started by Flydown, March 26, 2011, 06:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flydown

Just letting all you guys know that the snakes are out and to watch your step.My twin boys and I loaded up and came to our house on the river today and when we got here we were greeted by this little bugger at the steps(after we all stepped over him) I looked down and this joker had his mouth wide open and his fangs poked straight out so I grabbed an old gun skabbard that was laying by stairs and wacked him over the head. I had no idea that a one foot snake would have almost half inch fangs. I'm just glad he didnt strike one of my boys,that would have messed up our hunt in the morning.LOL

bird

chatterbox

DANG!!!
I'm sooooooo glad I don't have to deal with those slithering hypodermic needles!
Glad nobody got stabbed, Chris!

redarrow

Flydown

Bonjour

Wow, seems like you are posting one about every year around this time. Glad he didn't get you or the boys. Pretty little guy though, would make a neat belt.

Devastator

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

GC

Quote from: Flydown on March 26, 2011, 07:48:21 PM
Quote from: redarrow on March 26, 2011, 07:14:37 PM
Is that a Copperhead ?

It is a Copperhead.

It is a juvenile copperhead judging by the coloration of the tail.  Glad nobody got bit, thanks for sharing that story as a good reminder.

LilFridWV

Helping the turkey population one copperhead at a time! :you_rock:

BOFF

Wow Chris!!!

Glad everyone was safe, and no strikes were thrown.

God Bless,
David B.

ghillie

:begging: :begging:

DANG....glad to hear all are fine ond no one got tagged by that thing

Hognutz

You guys can have all of those slithering devils. No thank you.  :icon_thumright:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

handcannon

Them little boogers pack a whollop. Glad none of you guys got popped. Those things usually have a bad attitude. Glad you changed his.

You tend to draw snakes to yourself. Didnt you have one pop you last year on your snake boots?

4nwtf

Best kind of snake in the world now, A DEAD ONE.  I HATE SNAKES!!!!!