OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

My self-filmed turkey hunts

Started by Pank, April 30, 2015, 12:55:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pank

Hello everybody, I'm new here to the sight. I wanted to say hello and thought I would share some of the hunts I have captured on video. All these hunts are in the Shawnee National Forest and most are self filmed. I hope you all enjoy!

https://vimeo.com/user8814534

https://m.youtube.com/user/yeknap

ridgerunner

RutnNStrutn

Good videos!! Filming your own hunts is an accomplishment!! :icon_thumright:

kyturkeyhunter4

howl

TrackeySauresRex

Nice work,that's definitely not easy.
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Pank

taylorjones20

Alive only by the Grace Of God

NJGobblerHunter

Fantastic videos!  Enjoyed them a lot! Keep doing what you're doing.

turkey_slayer

Pank

Thank you all for the complements! Here is my hunt from Monday morning. It was a great hunt to end the season on

sixbird

That's just like it really happened!
Just goofin' but man, no staging there. Just as it unfolded! I get a little weary of the camera angle from in front of the hunters and them talking to each other..."I'm gonna shoot him when he gets to such and such..." Or "Ya' see him...?"
That clip was the real deal. Put me in the woods right along side of you...If you had an outdoor show, I'd be watchin' every episode!
Congrats man. Good work!

bigdoc

Awesome, what kind of camera do you use.

Strick9

I have done some self filming as well and a lot of filming in general. I hunt most entirely public like it seems you do as well, so I know your hardships..

You lost me however when you used a cell phone to call your buddy to drag him past ya, may has well shot  him with a photon lazer in a caged zoo. Just my opinion but that bothered me a fair amount and to me he don't count much  dying that way. Dead is dead I reckon to most so no offense meant.. Otherwise fine job..partner. I see your not using dekes so that gives some credence of your character. Everybody gets weak oncet in awhile, especially I.   
LowCountryWildlifeManagement
Knowing Wildlife beyond Science
Genesis 9;2

born2hunt

Awesome videos man, way better than the tail fanning, blind sitting, over calling TV crap.  really enjoyed those.
Genesis 1:26
   Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."