OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

80 yard turkey kill with video

Started by bghunter777, April 28, 2015, 05:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bghunter777

What do you all make of this video fancy editing or very unethical hunters?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVYUZA84fpM

JK Spurs

Boy, I don't know...80 yards and drops in his tracks?
I like my turkey well peppered

SinGin

In before it's deleted. This should go over like a lead balloon.

budtripp

Cutt

I don't care for either, the 80 yard shot or the gunning from a blind. Move all around bird can't see ya and shoot, what an unfair advantage.

MG150

And we wonder why there are so many anti-hunters in the world,Thanks Will,you're the best

Crappiepro

Onpoint

Quote from: Cutt on April 28, 2015, 06:51:50 PM
I don't care for either, the 80 yard shot or the gunning from a blind. Move all around bird can't see ya and shoot, what an unfair advantage.
Amen. I don't have a blind but have contemplated buying one for when it's pouring down rain. I invested in some quality rain gear instead.

taylorjones20

Can't believe I watched the video....  Obviously the bird wasn't near dead as he was slowly approaching while adding more shells to his gun and then kinda eased up and stomped his head.

Great job at making a great case for the anti's....  smh
Alive only by the Grace Of God

Fieldturkey

Ihuntoldschool

This guy had every unfair advantage at his disposal with the exception of a tailfan and still could not get either bird into ethical shotgun range, then posts a video of it?  Like Shannon always says, we never see a longest missed thread or a longest wounded thread and how come Willy Boy doesn't show the ones that run off wounded or missed when they try to pull the famous 80 yard skirt, not on Willy Boy, what a crock. 

Ranks right up there with the 80.5 yard video and the guys that make videos talking about "Thats why we put 3 shells in the gun."  Ridiculous.

howl

I generally click off when I see decoys or the edge of a blind, so I can't really comment other to say that it wasn't interesting enough to watch.

JK Spurs

Quote from: Onpoint on April 28, 2015, 07:01:08 PM
Quote from: Cutt on April 28, 2015, 06:51:50 PM
Amen. I don't have a blind but have contemplated buying one for when it's pouring down rain. I invested in some quality rain gear instead.
THIS....
I like my turkey well peppered

tomstopper

This is the most pathetic video & hunter that I have ever seen. Way to give all hunters a bad rap......

WildTigerTrout

I did not even bother to watch it but I will bet it's a  :TrainWreck1:
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!