OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Time for WV folks to get it done

Started by wvlimbhanger, April 26, 2015, 02:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dutch@fx4

Are Ontario season opens tomorrow as well ,got all are gear ready ,I am taking my fishing buddy and his grandson as well as my daughter ,hope to get the kids on a double ,lots of birds at the farm so lets hope all works out ,,good luck all ,,Dutch

KYFrid

They were setting the woods on fire from the roost this morning, but shut down soon as they hit the ground. How did the rest of ya'll do?

eddie234

Was able to get one to gobble a few times around 0900 hrs. Only thing I heard today.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

wvlimbhanger

Had a few fired up on the tree and shortly after flydown. They got with a group of hens in a field and went away from me.  Heard several shots this morning, most for opening day in a long time.

Maybe tomorrow things will go differently.

skridge

I heard one on the roost way off through the woods and that was the only thing i heard all morning.

WV TURKEY THUG

i got a tom this morning. heard 1 shot at 6 or a little before no doubt it was shot off the limb. heard 5 or so other ones gobble

West Augusta

Mine did gobble some.  Not a great deal but enough to know he was coming.  Sure felt good to hear that. 
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

wirtbowhunter

Only heard one gobble about 7:30. Very slow morning in Wirt County.

WV TURKEY THUG

tommorows forecast looks better then todays good luck to anyone going out in the morning

West Augusta

I'll be back out in Marion County.  Good luck Mountaineers.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Deputy 14

Called three in about 9 this morning. Buddy killed one of them but we didn't hear a gobble until 830. As soon as the sun started hitting them they thawed out a bit.