News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

2015 Indiana Openning Day Double

Started by Crappiepro, April 23, 2015, 04:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crappiepro

The 2015 Indiana season went quick!
My buddy and I went to a Clay county property after leaving another property at 10:30am.
We walked about 10minutes from the truck and got field edge. I made a mouth call and just inside the woods down in a holler was these 2 toms.
We set up and got ready not knowing which way they'd come up the hill. 2 birds came up the hill almost in front of me, I shot the first one and rolled it back down the hill and out of site.
I got up and peeked over the hill edge and the second bird was flogging my dead tom LOL!
I told my buddy ease up and peek over and kill that other tom...Boom! It was over, 2 toms 2minutes apart!!
His bird was 25lbs, 10"beard and 21mm spurs
My bird was 21lbs, 6"beard and 21mm spurs.

alloutdoors

kyturkeyhunter4

tomstopper

beagler

Never Misses

taylorjones20

Alive only by the Grace Of God

zelmo1

ridgerunner

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

mgm1955

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

buck_hunter21

Spill Blood

born2hunt

Congrats...that one and done limit would kill me.
Genesis 1:26
   Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase