OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Jake fan giveaway

Started by g8rvet, April 22, 2015, 12:21:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

g8rvet

I have no use for a jake fan as I don't use a jake decoy.  I killed one today and I know that does not happen often for a lot of folks (see my story).  I figured there may be someone out there that would like to have one to use for a decoy, so rather than waste it, I mounted it and am curing it.  First person willing to pay shipping costs can have it- can't imagine it would be much to ship it.  Probably take a little while to cure well, but I will be happy to ship it to anyone that would like it. I am near Tallahassee if anyone wants to pick it up.  Should be able to find a flat box and ship it.  I know folks use real fans, so here is a freebie.
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Clif Owen

I'll take it if you can find a box to ship it in. Just let me know how much it costs and I will send you the money. It will be in the form of a USPS money order if that is acceptable.

ps...I'm in no hurry. Let it dry good

Gobble!

Surprised this didn't go sooner. Seems like Jake fans sell better than Tom fans on eBay.

g8rvet

Okay Cliff, it is yours.  I'll let it dry well.  I will keep my eyes out for a good box, we get all kinds of stuff shipped that are flat like that.

Must be good karma for me.  Guy I know named Cliff just invited me to turkey hunt his farm!  Not 10 minutes ago.  No one else hunts it. 
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.