turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

I Just Had to Say This

Started by allaboutshooting, April 20, 2015, 06:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allaboutshooting

Hunting sites come and go. Some get started with a real "bang" and then fizzle.

Old Gobbler has stood the test of time. Is there a secret to its success? Yes, there is. It's because it's a friendly place to visit. Conversation is civil and helpful. New members are welcomed. Questions are answered.

Noone is ridiculed. We may prefer one choke tube over another or have had better results with one brand than another but we understand that for what it is, just our experience.

Most of us really like to communicate with each other. We share our experiences without bias and try to help our brothers who inquire about what may work best in their guns.

OG
is a great site and I for one feel very fortunate to be a member of such a great group of turkey hunters.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

captin_hook

CT Spur Collector

Nice words and great to hear...I think you're a class act Clark, I really do!

Spitten and drummen

Agree 100 percent .i know plenty of sites that are like the ones you mentioned. I love it here.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: allaboutshooting on April 20, 2015, 06:52:35 PM
Old Gobbler has stood the test of time. Is there a secret to its success? Yes, there is. It's because it's a friendly place to visit. Conversation is civil and helpful. New members are welcomed. Questions are answered.
Noone is ridiculed. We may prefer one choke tube over another or have had better results with one brand than another but we understand that for what it is, just our experience.
Most of us really like to communicate with each other. We share our experiences without bias and try to help our brothers who inquire about what may work best in their guns.

OG
is a great site and I for one feel very fortunate to be a member of such a great group of turkey hunters.
Thanks,
Clark
:agreed: :icon_thumright:

taylorjones20

Alive only by the Grace Of God

MDSTRUTNRUT

Well said, keep up the good work OG!

Mike Honcho

Tail Feathers

:agreed:  It stays civil and is full of nice folks.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

kyturkeyhunter4

Quote from: allaboutshooting on April 20, 2015, 06:52:35 PM

OG

Thanks,
Clark
Well said!

Big Treble

Perhaps it's because we are more, ahhh, more mature.

pappy

Been here a very long time, witnessed some super things, read some very interesting posts, learned a pile of stuff, and to tell you the truth there is no better site anywhere then here. The effort Shannon and Annie put into this place is unreal. The call makers are phenomenal and the hunters allow all of us to relive their journeys. No fuss....no muss attitude of its members will continue to bring newbies from afar!
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

MACHINIST

mikejd

Agree best site out there. As a matter of fact I have actually not told some people I know about this place because I know they will litter up the enviroment.

Keep the great posts and info coming.

tomstopper

:agreed: Used to frequent other sites as well but not any more...........