News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

I Just Had to Say This

Started by allaboutshooting, April 20, 2015, 06:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PEHunter

Quote from: TauntoHawk on April 21, 2015, 09:16:50 AM
I have a hard time logging on to archery talk anymore, it's just ppl bashing other ppl for pages and pages.

It's truly a pleasure to come on her and converse with all of you!

I'm with you!  The length of time between my logins on AT are getting farther and farther apart.  Great Job again Shannon.

TnRidgeRunner

Perfectly put, I think the success here is due to the people on here, and the moderation provided. :you_rock:

surehuntsalot

the best of any forum I have ever joined or visited
this is my home away from home :icon_thumright:
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Fatbeard

Agree 100 percent. Shame my other fav board went away just a few days ago.
East TN Beard Buster

mgm1955

CoachHunter

Mixed feelings. On one hand, I have enjoyed the conversations and learning a ton about turkey hunting. On the other hand, I have gotten a lot less work done in the last year or so because of this place. Addicted!

grayfox

Definitely the best hunting forum on the web. Spend 99% of my web time on this forum. Some forums have all kinds of bashing & foul language. Other sites could learn a lot from the way this site is run. Big thumbs up to OG for running a friendly & clean forum.

catdaddy

Best site by a wide margin--no doubt. I know of one site that was recently shut down---for lack of activity--they say. 

albrubacker

Quote from: allaboutshooting on April 20, 2015, 06:52:35 PM
Hunting sites come and go. Some get started with a real "bang" and then fizzle.

Old Gobbler has stood the test of time. Is there a secret to its success? Yes, there is. It's because it's a friendly place to visit. Conversation is civil and helpful. New members are welcomed. Questions are answered.

Noone is ridiculed. We may prefer one choke tube over another or have had better results with one brand than another but we understand that for what it is, just our experience.

Most of us really like to communicate with each other. We share our experiences without bias and try to help our brothers who inquire about what may work best in their guns.

OG
is a great site and I for one feel very fortunate to be a member of such a great group of turkey hunters.

Thanks,
Clark
Well said!! Only a few sites I visit regularly, and this is one of them!
The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott