turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

I Just Had to Say This

Started by allaboutshooting, April 20, 2015, 06:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zelmo1

:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an Only a member for a year, and for life. Thanks to all. Al Baker

STP22

long beard

Chilly

I agree 100% Clark and i think a lot of it has to do with the rules / standards that the moderators set and expect,so kudos for that.  I am on another forum and the people on there will jump all over new guys for asking questions about getting started or asking info about places.  I appreciate how the guys on here are so welcoming and understanding.   Thanks to the mods and the members.
Can't kill'em from the couch!!!!

Greg Massey

Amen....life is good on OldGobbler

sonofabuck

Thank you Clark for all the info you share with everyone.  You are a major contributor. 

gobbler777

Ditto re Old Gobbler Site. Top Shelf
For Gibson and Mincey crow calls visit CrowMart at www.crowmart.com  Turkey Guide - Maryland

TrackeySauresRex

Right on!  :blob10: Still the best place  :you_rock:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

WildTigerTrout

I agree 100%. Love the site. It's the best I have found about turkey hunting and I'm proud to be a member. Keep up the good work OG.
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

Snoodsniper

Agreed. A huge thanks to Shannon and the folks that help him out behind the scenes as well!

Tennessee Lead

I feel very welcome here

Sent from my iPhone that I ain't smart enough to use with tapatalker

ElkTurkMan

Well said I agree 100%. I sometimes browse other sites but OG is and will always be home for me. It's the best.

tman74

I love this site. I don't post a whole heck of a lot but read posts/threads daily. Great place for sure. :)

PEHunter

I will echo what others have said, "well said Clark".  I couldn't agree with more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TauntoHawk

I have a hard time logging on to archery talk anymore, it's just ppl bashing other ppl for pages and pages.

It's truly a pleasure to come on her and converse with all of you!
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>