OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

6 degrees

Started by Muskie03, March 26, 2011, 08:04:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muskie03

6 degrees, a foot of snow and they were ripping gobbles like it was May out there. Of course I'm standing on my deck in a towel with a diaphragm getting my "morning fix"! :lol: About 6 or 8 of them playing turkey music for me. Just a couple more weeks and we'll get this contest rolling the RIGHT WAY!!!!!! Hangem' upside down boys!!!!

Nik
Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

ghillie

I hear ya there brother!!!

Stopped at a haunt this AM on the way to work...pulled up along side the timber and rolled down the window...hit the goose call and the woods just lit up...I ended up being late for work...oh well

snow is gone here and the cold front has slowed up the green but it's getting close....VERY CLOSE!!!

paintbrush

Nothing going on up here yet as far as I can tell. Might have something to due with the 4 below we had Wed. am. the 3 below we had Thur. am. the 1 above we had yesterday am or the 5 above we had this am. The foot of snow we have in the woods right now might not be helping much either. Suppose to get to around 50 by this coming weekend, so we'll see if that might not start to get them cranked up this weekend. I sure hope so.