turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New Mexico success!

Started by Turkeyman11, April 18, 2015, 12:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkeyman11

On my way home from my yearly trip to the Gila.  Two buddies and myself made the trip and were able to take six birds in three mornings.  I was able to call in a double on the second morning but only had one tag left so had to let the other big guy walk.  Actually saw another camp with four birds hanging this year.  Usually just see guys driving around with low success but these guys were hitting it pretty hard.  I'll post pics when I get home.  Absolutely love that place!

alloutdoors

Sounds like a great trip, congrats!

Rapscallion Vermilion

We need to make you an honorary New Mexican.  You and your buddies have it figured out.  Congrats.

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Mike Honcho

zelmo1

trkycaller

tomstopper

mgm1955

Texforce

Congrats !! Anxious to see your pictures of those beautiful mountain Toms.

Snoodsniper

Congrats. Let's see those pics!

taylorjones20

Awesome. Can't wait to see pics! Congrats!
Alive only by the Grace Of God

slamman

good job TM11.  let me know how your 12A hunt goes in Arizona if you have the first hunt.

Turkeyman11

Duh.  Done this before, but can't remember how to size my pictures to post them.  Wife is out of town.  Anybody??

Rapscallion Vermilion

On my Mac I just open them with Preview and go to Tools -> Adjust Size  , then set the width in pixels to be about 720 or less.  On Photobucket you can use the Editor then choose the Resize option and do the same thing.