OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Georgia opener in the morning

Started by imtalkinturkey, March 25, 2011, 09:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtalkinturkey

Don't know how much sleep there will be tonight so ready for the morning to get here got my chair blind in the jeep to hide from the rain turkeys should be there being turkeys  :fud:

Hognutz

Good luck to you in the morning. Hope the birds are willing and you smoke a biggun..Mike :you_rock:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

kansas hooks

Good luck in the morning....we are still a week away and i'm already having trouble sleeping..lol.

gatrapper

Roosted 3 this evening......can't wait for sunrise :z-guntootsmiley:
"Champions don't make excuses, they make plays." - Richard Seymour.

timbrhuntr

Good luck to the guys starting in Georgia. I don't want to hijack your thread but I believe you can take 3 gobblers. Is there any restriction on how many you can take in one day.

swamppirate

As many heads as you can line up!! :gobble:
Duty is the most sublime word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less.
Robert E. Lee

MDbowman

Quote from: timbrhuntr on March 25, 2011, 10:11:19 PM
Good luck to the guys starting in Georgia. I don't want to hijack your thread but I believe you can take 3 gobblers. Is there any restriction on how many you can take in one day.

No more than 3!! :you_rock:

StruttinGobbler3

Got two roosted in one of my honeyholes about two hundred yards apart. Come sunrise I'll be dead in between them on an old logging ramp where they love to strut...hope to have some pictures up of one of them tomorrow. If that falls through, I also have a good midmorning spot scouted out that should produce. Can't wait til daylight.
John 3:16

"Fall hunting is maneuvers. Spring hunting is war"
Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion

gatrapper

Any of you Georgia boys gonna be able to sleep tonight?

I'll honestly probably be up all night. :character0029: :character0029:

StruttinGobbler3

Well I'm still here if that answers your question. :D It will be a miracle if I get any sleep tonight. My heart rate is still up from hearing those two gobblers firing off this evening.
John 3:16

"Fall hunting is maneuvers. Spring hunting is war"
Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion

Roostem33

Oh yea, opening day you got to love it. Good luck Ga. boys lets whack some Turkeys this morning. God bless and be safe!!!!

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

gatrapper

Can't wait.  Should have a few hours before the rain sets in.

chatterbox

ILIKEHEVI-13

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions