turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Ky turkey season Saturday

Started by kyturkeyhunter4, April 16, 2015, 03:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyturkeyhunter4

Can't wait guys to Saturday Kentucky turkey season opens. I've got all my calls out put them in my vest and ready to smoke one Saturday. I'm going tonight to listen, I just hope the rains holds off this week.

turkeyfoot

Will be there myself for 4 days good luck looks like rain

laker

Set up a blind on one of my spots earlier today, i have someone going with me for their first turkey hunt. Hopefully the rain holds out and we can tag some birds! Good luck :funnyturkey:

Cut N Run

Good luck, be safe, and have fun everybody who gets to hunt Kentucky this season!

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

KY LONGBEARD

Yep. I'm ready. It gonna rain prolly but I'll be there rain or shine. Good luck guys.

Treynolds

Rain or shine, I'm just glad to be able to finally get out there!

mgm1955

laker

Wonder if Kentucky's season opening later than usual will have any effect on the birds? What do you all think?

Treynolds

No matter what date the season opens, people kill turkeys into May.... Kentucky has wonderful turkey numbers statewide, so I believe our biologists have the season dates right. Every season. But, you know the guys that can't kill any will blame the season dates as always!!

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

BowBendr

I'll be there come hell or high water. I love the people of KY and I love hunting there. Will be in Christian Co. for 4-5 days, I AM READY !!

Sent by this stupid phone

WNY Bowhunter

I'll be headed that way in about three hours to chase some gobblers in Breckenridge County for the first three days. Hope the birds are in the mood on saturday!!! :icon_thumright:
"I'm not from New Yawk.  I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"
"It's not a passion. It's an OBSESSION."

kyturkeyhunter4

Quote from: laker on April 16, 2015, 07:06:38 PM
Set up a blind on one of my spots earlier today, i have someone going with me for their first turkey hunt. Hopefully the rain holds out and we can tag some birds! Good luck :funnyturkey:
Went to listen to some tonight, there gobbling good if we can get the rain to hold off for us.

kyturkeyhunter4

Quote from: BowBendr on April 16, 2015, 10:16:46 PM
I'll be there come hell or high water. I love the people of KY and I love hunting there. Will be in Christian Co. for 4-5 days, I AM READY !!

Sent by this stupid phone
Good luck to all of you Kentucky turkey hunters this week. Hope to see some pictures guys