turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Osceola down

Started by gobbler74, March 25, 2011, 07:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gobbler74

The best hunts are with good friends. Zeke Downey and Chris Kessler were also hunting in Florida last week. I can honestly say that I am proud to have these two as friends and field staffers as both are true woodsman and know the turkey woods well. This Osceola gobbler could have ended up in either of our vests after a hard few days of aggravating stalks, hot weather, and all kinds of bugs....I was just in the right place at the right time. This gobbler is one of several we were after. Thanks guys for making this hunt one to remember. I hope we have many more to come.

"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

M,Yingling

Congrats to you all on fine bird  :icon_thumright:
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

HARDCORE

Great looking bird Jim, CONGRATS!

Nice pic, you gotta love huntin Florida.   :icon_thumright:  :icon_thumright:

HC

TRKYHTR

Great looking turkey. Love them cypress knees. Congrats,

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

BOFF

Beautiful pic!!

Was it a push the button and run in place timer pic, or did another person take the pic?

Congrats an a great bird, fine friends, and more memories!!

God Bless,
David B.

JVA54

boomer

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Flydown

Great looking turkey! Congrats guys! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

outlaw

Im a good guy !!!

Hognutz

Way to go, Jim. Great picture and nice bird..Glad I got to talk to you on your way down..Nice to see a few of the boys that you are involved with. Congrats to all of you..Mike :icon_thumright:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

kansas hooks

Congrats on a nice bird.....great pic

Shotgun

Congrats and nice pic  :icon_thumright:

call1n