OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Tenn Done

Started by Greg Massey, April 14, 2015, 01:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

Done for the season in Tenn. Tag out this morn at 10 min. Till 7. .nice bird 22 Pd. 9 1/2 in. Beard with 1 1/8 spurs. Had a great season. Looks like the turkeys are finally busting up.

kyturkeyhunter4

Congrats! that's awesome,I hope my ky season ends up like yours.

zelmo1

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

ILHUNTER

alloutdoors

mgm1955

eddie234

Awesome, congrats.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

taylorjones20

Thats pretty quick! Congrats!
Alive only by the Grace Of God

owlhoot

:icon_thumright:nice bird

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Snoodsniper

Tennessee Lead

Awesome congrats! that's quite an accomplishment ! I had the opportunity to do the same over the weekend but couldn't do it lol. I ain't ready to be done yet ha. I had 3 friends punched out the first week.  That's a fine bird to end it on.

Sent from my iPhone that I ain't smart enough to use with tapatalker

darn2ten

Congrats! Opening week here was the worst in memory for me. Heard 1 bird gobble 1 time the whole opening week. Things took a turn last Sat. morning, finally heard multiple birds and killed one. Should of killed one Sun. morning but couldn't figure why he wouldn't come on in...dang old hog wire fence I didn't know was there, lol. Killed one at 1:52 yesterday that came in on a string. What a difference a week makes.

tomstopper

Congrats on a good season.