turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

vest questions

Started by DirtNap647, April 11, 2015, 11:32:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DirtNap647

Are the strap vest or the full shoulder vest more comfortable I'm looking at a super elite or tatr...?

Swampchickin234

Most ppl on here will probably go with a tatr.  I decided I wanted a new vest this year and chose a super elite because I'm used to the layout on them.  I had a hard time spending the dough on a tatr and never have the opportunity to try it on.   I love my new super elite.   I've got an older strap vest I like for when it's hot but to me the super elite ain't bad hot.  I don't thank you'd go wrong with either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DirtNap647

packmule

I like the strap vest better, it's more comfortable to me.

762hunter

I had strap vest for the last 8 years or so, I got the super elite this year and find it more comfy and much more roomy for stuff, So far it hasn't been too warm.
I like the full vest because the straps would sometimes get uncomfortable when toting a turkey lounger, decoy bag, and shotgun. Think it was just too many straps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thundermtn

Super Elite all the way. If prefer the layout for the extra stuff I carry and the sewn on goodies I add.

grayfox

I've had both & prefer the straps.  Don't know if there is any advantages of one over the other.  Just personal preference I guess.

kyturkeyhunter4

Quote from: Dirt nap on April 11, 2015, 11:32:47 PM
Are the strap vest or the full shoulder vest more comfortable I'm looking at a super elite or tatr...?
Myself I like the shoulder vest, I think it's more comfortable.