OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Custom Short Box Call Reccomendations for $100 or less

Started by model94, April 08, 2015, 02:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

model94

What Custom Short box calls are you using for under a $100 and can I get a good one?

Thanks for you input!!

Yelper

MG150

S&S Custom calls,Field Grade Box.You can call and order one.I'd say it would be awhile before you could get one .I checked Midwest Turkey Supply still shows their Butternut and Kwila short box for $59.99

Spitten and drummen

spring creek. 38.50 shipped and is a very fine sounding box. pure turkey. they look great too. for that price , they cant be beat.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Full strut

Quote from: MG150 on April 08, 2015, 02:21:35 PM
   S&S Custom calls,Field Grade Box.You can call and order one.I'd say it would be awhile before you could get one .I checked Midwest Turkey Supply still shows their Butternut and Kwila short box for $59.99

I have this box and it is the best sounding box around for $60. Guaranteed

TauntoHawk

SS field grades are a ridiculous value at $60 shipped and fast turn around.

Frank kruer are worth every penny if you don't mind the wait at $75 they are a steal. 
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

packmule

Smooth_Operator

Mike at Spring Creek has the best deal going on amazing sounding box calls, as Spitten mentioned, the value can't be beat...

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  
But I have promises to keep,  
And miles to go before I sleep,  
And miles to go before I sleep."

scoot12

SS field grade and Billy Whites hustlen hen,  I love my Dave Tyree one sider also.  Scoot

zelmo1

Mike at Spring Creek is tough to beat. A long box and short box for less than $100 is a good deal, and they sound and look fantastic. Al Baker

model94

Thanks  for all your replies. What is your favorite box call from S'S  and Spring Creek?

mgm1955

Quote from: packmule on April 08, 2015, 04:36:28 PM
S&S and Spring Creek
SS--yellowheart/black limba, kwila/butternut
Spring Creek--yellowheart/walnut