OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Whos from North Carolina

Started by Fieldturkey, April 07, 2015, 08:01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fieldturkey

Currituck county here.  Our birds seem to be a little late this year. Saturday is almost here and it looks like a wash. Good luck boys!

Cwcook68

Im here in Iredell co, been seeing and hearing a lot of birds. Il be on gamelands Saturday with the brother in law. Were going to pack in our fishing rods and do a little trout fishing on our way out.

30_06

Western NC. Took my daughter out for the youth opener, hope to get her out again before youth season closes.

pamlico pintail

RS

Live in Pitt Co. and mainly hunt in Halifax and Washington Counties

bbcoach

:welcomeOG:   Craven County boy here but hunt mostly in Jones county.  Good Luck to ALL whose season opens Saturday the 11th.

haywoodhunter

From Haywood County but I am in school in Watauga County.  I'll most likely hunt public land Saturday

ol bob

buckrutt29

Columbus County ...good luck boys

ncturkeytalk

Lenior County here. Hunt Craven, and Lenoir and love it all. Can't hardly wait to get in the woods with them, and see the beauty that has given them only God has given them, and the experience of it all. Hope all are safe and have a blessed time in the turkey woods!!!
Mike
ncturkeytalk

farmlife14

Bladen county.  New to this site.  Birds gobbling pretty good here

dswmsn

Hi fellow Turkey hunters, this is my 1st post. Reside unfortunately in Mecklenburg Co., but will hunt Pee Dee NWR & Butner GMA draw hunts this year.

TurkeyPhanatic

Reside in Wake County but primarily hunt in Franklin and Bertie Counties and sometimes Bladen.  Looking forward to Saturday.

cuppednlocked

Raleigh area.  I'll hunt anywhere I can get permission for turkeys.

MG150

Davidson County