turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Tennessee boys!!!!

Started by Trevor2, March 25, 2011, 10:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Foolery

Oneida, TN - going out in the morning to listen, seen a few ain't heard any though.

greenhead11

west tn.......Humboldt   

TnTurk

West Tennessee.... Chester County

ThicketThrasher

I'm in Upper East Tennessee, Carter County. I will be taking my daughter in the morning on the youth hunt. This is her second year of turkey hunting. We are usually a little behind the rest of the state as its a little colder here and spring takes a couple of extra weeks to get here. I've seen turkeys strutting around in some places but I haven't heard any gobbling. It's cold as whiz right now and supposed to be cold and rainy tomorrow, so I hope we pick the right place to setup and one flies right down on us in the morning.

spitndrum

Cumberland Co.

Won't get to go in the morning however my bunch the Plateau Longbeards are in Trousdale co ready to rock with the kids on this years Jakes hunt!

painterjp

I live in Johnson City TN., I went to a Farm I hunt in Greene County this morning and they were Gobbling great. I heard 7 different Gobblers. I am taking my son in the morning, they are calling for rain. I hope all of  you good luck!!

sharpspur

I live in Tellico Plains in East TN. I mainly hunt South Cherokee and near Shelbyville in middle TN.

magicman

I live in Rockwood which is in Roane County. I hunt mainly here in Roane County, but get out with Wyatt Chearp and hunt other parts of East Tenn. I went and checked on the birds where I hunt here in Roane County and had a lot of sign, but no gobbling.

killentime

BigHooks

I live in Anderson co. about 5 miles out of Oliver Springs in Dutch Valley. I hunt here at home some but mostly on our lease in Macon an smith co. east of Nashville. I've hunted alot of counties that Alot of you,all live in near Anderson co.

cannonball

Knoxville here. Good luck to everyone taking a kid hunting tomorow.

TNhunterKMC

Right smack dab in the middle of the state in Murfreesboro!  Hopefully the rain will  hold off tomorrow - but not looking too good.

Hootowl

870FaceLift
                       I own land in Clinton Co Ky, its about 10 minutes from Pickett Co. Great Turkey Country...

Franchi I-12

I'm in East,TN . Greene, County.

whiskey

Grew up in Franklin County, living in Clarksville now.

We opened the season wide open this morning. They were singing in the trees this morning. I made all of two purr/cluck runs this morning. It was a good thing cause I was shaking too bad to call much.