OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Got me some tail ...

Started by Rapscallion Vermilion, April 04, 2015, 03:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jbird22

Quote from: Snoodsniper on April 04, 2015, 11:32:58 PM
Where I'm from that's called bait! Seriously though I've never tried them but that plate looks better than anything I've had on mine in a while.
What's good is when you have about 40 lbs. of them in a pot with Zatarain's crab boil (powder and liquid), new potatoes, corn, mushrooms, onions, garlic, and sausage!!!

jblackburn

Quote from: JBIRD22 on April 04, 2015, 11:41:31 PM
Where I'm from that's called bait! Seriously though I've never tried them but that plate looks better than anything I've had on mine in a while.
What's good is when you have about 40 lbs. of them in a pot with Zatarain's crab boil (powder and liquid), new potatoes, corn, mushrooms, onions, garlic, and sausage!!!

Add lemon to that list and I agree, although I'm a fan of Louisiana seasoning.
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Dr Juice

Thx gentlemen. Mouth is watering. A must try for me in the very near future.  :drool:

Jbird22

Quote from: jblackburn on April 04, 2015, 11:44:40 PM

We squeeze the lemons on them as soon as they hit the table. If you've have never tried it, try it one time and tell me what you think!

beagler

Never Misses

jblackburn

Quote from: JBIRD22 on April 05, 2015, 08:37:35 AM
Quote from: jblackburn on April 04, 2015, 11:44:40 PM

We squeeze the lemons on them as soon as they hit the table. If you've have never tried it, try it one time and tell me what you think!

I do that too.  We also cut up a few lemons and squeeze them in the boil, then squeeze fresh lemon on them after the dump.  I like that sour/citrus flavor with the spice and the sweetness of the crawfish itself.
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

tomstopper

Quote from: Rapscallion Vermilion on April 04, 2015, 09:16:24 PM
Quote from: albrubacker on April 04, 2015, 08:52:12 PM
Here is what I had for dinner.

Mmmm, love them too.  Grew up in New England.

Here's the étouffée.

I am so hungry now. Looks delicious......

owlhoot

Got any leftovers, be right over! :icon_thumright: