turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Primos Gobbler Vest

Started by Garrett Trentham, March 24, 2011, 10:47:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garrett Trentham

I have a Primos Gobbler Vest size 2XL/3XL that is too big for me. Only used it one year. Love all of the features, but it is just too big. Does anyone have a gobbler vest in L/XL that they would like to trade for the 2XL/3XL?

"Conservation needs more than lip service... more than professionals. It needs ordinary people with extraordinary desire. "
- Dr. Rex Hancock

www.deltawaterfowl.org

handcannon

Sorry. I love my Primos gobbler vest and I actually need the big ones in that size.

Reloader

That is a pretty large vest.  I had the chance to buy one on closeout, but it was just too big for me.  I wear 2XL shirts, but the XL PGV is the best fit for me.  Been running that vest for probably 6 years and it has been one tough dude.

Garrett Trentham

Thought I would too, I'm a pretty good sized guy, but it is just too big, Anyone with round belly sindrome would love this vest. Maybe I should hang on to it and see if it fits better in 20 years...  ;D
"Conservation needs more than lip service... more than professionals. It needs ordinary people with extraordinary desire. "
- Dr. Rex Hancock

www.deltawaterfowl.org

FLGobstopper

Yep, I've found the same thing. I usually wear a large to an xl shirt but I bought a Large/XL gob vest a couple years ago and it was huge. I've tried on s/m and it fit me great. I love my MO Longbeard vest I have now though and keep thinking about gettin another Primos to have but I just don't need it.

Garrett Trentham

I know there's someone out there that wants them a BIG vest for cheap. I'll sell mine for $35 plus shipping if someone wants it but has no trade.

Its in MO Break-Up
- Dr. Rex Hancock

www.deltawaterfowl.org