News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

golfers / turkey blind hunters

Started by 2eagles, April 03, 2015, 03:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honolua

Quote from: 2eagles on April 03, 2015, 03:38:09 PM
For you blind hunters that pack in a long ways. I bought a used golf bag cart to carry in my blind and other equipment. I go in a mile or more on Iowa public ground and it's a chore going in, but better and heavier coming out with a gobbler. I had this idea and I think it's going to work! The blind fits great and more stuff can be strapped on to lighten the load on my back. If I carry my jake on top like that, I WILL cover it with a hunter ORANGE cloth.

You Sir, are obviously a genius.

dejake

How much stuff do you guys take with you?

870supermagnum

2eagles

Quote from: dejake on April 06, 2015, 08:05:25 AM
How much stuff do you guys take with you?

Funny thing is, sometimes I grab my gun, a couple shells and a mouth call. Other times I take my vest full of stuff, a blind, three decoys, enough food for breakfast and lunch and I've even taken a book to read. Sometimes the bottoms I hunt in require chest waders. I take what I think I need for a good hunt, nothing less.

perrytrails

That's a great idea, thanks for sharing

Strick9

Now drill two holes in the cart handle and attach a weight belt so that it just straps to your hips and roll on, no idea the miles I have covered pulling a cart similar.
LowCountryWildlifeManagement
Knowing Wildlife beyond Science
Genesis 9;2

alclark2

Man... Great idea. You could even strap a bow or gun to that blind. I usually just go with a vest and gun. I ditched all my other gear. I've really wanted to up the ante and take a bird with a bow. This might be the ticket... :z-winnersmiley:
Hoosier Hunt n Fish