OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

One thing you don't leave home without?

Started by Swampchickin234, April 02, 2015, 10:39:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swampchickin234

I know there has been similar treads to this but I thought it would be interesting to see.   Could be calls, could be something with sentimental value, an item to you're arsenal, etc.   doesn't have to be out of the ordinary, just something you like to have on every hunt.   I like to have my grandpas case knife that was given to me when I was 9 years old.  He has passed now, so it means a lot to me.   Thanks for looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stinkpickle

Toilet paper.  The maple leaves you find around here this time of year don't hold up very well.

Ross R

Ihuntoldschool

Shotgun, it's pretty important to take it with you.   Prolonged Sleep Deprevation can make you forgetful. 

turkey_slayer

Quote from: stinkpickle on April 02, 2015, 10:49:47 AM
Toilet paper.  The maple leaves you find around here this time of year don't hold up very well.
X2 but I prefer pine cones. They're like using a baby wipe

spaightlabs

Truck keys.

Never get very far without them.

Getdrove101

Thermacell.... La turkey season is a beast without it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nativeks

Toilet paper. Lost too many shirt sleeves, jersey gloves etc.

g8rvet

I'd rather have my Thermacell than toilet paper.  I can always cut my drawers off.  Mosquitos suck.
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

ridgerunner

deerbasshunter3

ericjames

Thats what I carry on every hunt! Never leave home without it.

jblackburn

This.  I've already had to sacrifice a pair of gloves this year . . . .
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

deerbasshunter3

I still say Thermacell. The thing about not having toilet paper is the smell isn't going to bother the turkeys... :TooFunny:

turkey_slayer

I've sacrificed a sock this year. Left everything in the truck since I wouldn't be gone to long. I must have angered the toilet God's