OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Roll Call

Started by bird, February 06, 2011, 03:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chatterbox

chatterbox

joshua

We are missing BadGrizzly from Tenn.
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

joshua

Looks like the squad is back and ready. :fud:                                 :newmascot:
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

blueribbon

Lets Win this thing men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :wave:

Shotgun

That's right...Lots of heads will get smashed this year by the VooDoo's

bird

I think we are still missing one person.  :bike2:

blueribbon

Tracy has not checked in.

doublegobble

Yep we are still short one!
Red meat isn't bad for you, fuzzy green meat is bad for you.

bird

bird

Quote from: Vick on February 09, 2011, 07:51:43 PM
I'm here and ready to rumble! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw

I don't think so POSER!  :smiley-char092:

tracyky

Sorry guys I have been out of town taking care of my mother she lost her battle with cancer Tuesday night. Been trying to make all the arrangements and hadn't had time to check in.

Also I quess I signed back up with the wrong usser name because I lost all my posts.

bird

Quote from: tracyky on February 10, 2011, 07:15:40 PM
Sorry guys I have been out of town taking care of my mother she lost her battle with cancer Tuesday night. Been trying to make all the arrangements and hadn't had time to check in.

Also I quess I signed back up with the wrong usser name because I lost all my posts.

First off let me say that I am so sorry to hear that you lost your mother.  Taking care of your family is much more important than any of this stuff.  I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers buddy.   :bible:

As far as your post go, you signed back up right its just that everyone lost all their post.  Annie and Shannon will try and get you your post count back in a few days as they have to do it one person at a time but we all lost our old post so its not just you.

Good to have you back brother.  :icon_thumright:

Al

Shotgun

TracyKy sorry to hear about the loss.  Prayers sent your way.

Glad your back  :icon_thumright: