turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Lot number ???? for the smart ones

Started by SumToy, March 24, 2011, 08:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SumToy

Yall talk about the lot number 300488 in the 31/2.  Why do yall say not use them?  I have been doing all my testing with them.  I hope yall say they are bad and the others are good.  That will let me have big numbers.   :happy0064:
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

R AJ

Quote from: SumToy on March 24, 2011, 08:50:14 PM
Yall talk about the lot number 300488 in the 31/2.  Why do yall say not use them?  I have been doing all my testing with them.  I hope yall say they are bad and the others are good.  That will let me have big numbers.   :happy0064:

One guy said his numbers went down from like 220 to 170s a drop of 50 pellets using this year's 300488 lot. I think that maybe this years targets are getting smarter and harder to hit. :TooFunny: :gobble:

SumToy

The pic's have have put up was with that lot.  They have been 260 to 280 rang with the SBE, M2 and Rem stuff.  They did not put good numbers last year but we have found a few things that they like.  So that why I ask.  May have been good thing if I had junk make me work more to fix problem.
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA