turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Russell's little one sider....

Started by The Cohutta Strutter, March 31, 2015, 12:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Cohutta Strutter

...was used from start to finish on this evening gobbler this past Thursday. Just wanted to say thanks to Russell at Beard Hunter Custom Turkey Calls for this fine little caller. The combo I have is yellow heart paddle/ mahogany sideboard. He didn't name her Trash Mouth for nothing,lol. The call has great volume for it's size. I'm nicknaming it my little "pocket rocket". Strutter.
Anybody seen America lately?

KansasGobbler

Conrats...those little calls are gonna bring a lot of gobblers to the gun before the  season ends...

CT Spur Collector

zelmo1

Rick Howard

Everything in that photo is awesome!

The Cohutta Strutter

mgm1955

A great call!! I agree, a fantastic pic!!!

M Sharpe

I figured you would have named that call differently since you practically ripped it from my hands!!! :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
Just cutting the fool with ya! They are some good 'uns. But, I hate to tell ya, the replacement is even better!!!
On a serious note....congrats on a nice bird David! Hope you roll some more!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

goblr77

Here's an old bird that crossed a public road coming to a blood wood one sider.

The Cohutta Strutter

Quote from: M Sharpe on March 31, 2015, 08:39:24 PM
I figured you would have named that call differently since you practically ripped it from my hands!!! :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
Just cutting the fool with ya! They are some good 'uns. But, I hate to tell ya, the replacement is even better!!!
On a serious note....congrats on a nice bird David! Hope you roll some more!
:OGani:

tomstopper

Gold Spur

Woo Pig Sooie!!!

870supermagnum

Congrats on your success, nice picture.

BEARD HUNTER

Good looking Benelli!!! Good looking Bird!!!!And A good looking One Sider!!!!!!! :z-winnersmiley:
When a Turkey is ready to commit suicide you can't stop him.

trkycaller