turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

All Terrain Truck Tires

Started by darron, March 30, 2015, 07:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darron

I am in the market for some new A/T truck tires. Can you recommend a good brand. My truck tire size is a p265/70/17. Trying to stay under $1,000....$700-800 would be even better. Thanks for the suggestions.

tippatah

Toyo Open Country AT II. Had them on my last truck and the one I currently drive. They lasted about 50,000 on my old truck and are going strong at 20,000 on my current one.

tippatah

I should also add that I should have changed them out between 40-45,000 but they still did fine.

WV TURKEY THUG

i run nitto terra grapplers on my jeep they are pretty good tires

Dtrkyman

general grabber at2 tough to beat for the dough!

Snoodsniper

Quote from: WV TURKEY THUG on March 30, 2015, 07:46:13 PM
i run nitto terra grapplers on my jeep they are pretty good tires
X2 I run the 10 ply on my truck because I tow a lot. Excellent tread wear and my trucks not a highway queen.

Moore

hankook.  dynapro atm tires these are aggressive tires set of 4 cost 545.00.
[

Chilly

BF Goodrich all terrain KO.   Best tire I've ever ran.  I've bought a set or two for every truck I've ever owned.  Get 50k to 55k miles out of every set.  There is a reason that tread design hasn't been changed in years.  They work.  They put them on pulling trucks too.  No road noise and they get rid of water and clean themselves good.  Tough as nails
Can't kill'em from the couch!!!!

hs strut

i run the cooper discoverer s/t on my 83 gmc jimmy and have yet to get stuck
may god bless the ethical and responsible hunters and to everybody kill a big one.  jerry

deerbasshunter3

X2 on the Nitto Terra Grapplers. I have them on my Tundra and they have held up well, to everything I have thrown them at.

spencerhoosier

I like the Yokohama Geolandar.

Gamblinman

"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

Brian811

Quote from: Moore on March 30, 2015, 08:04:52 PM
hankook.  dynapro atm tires these are aggressive tires set of 4 cost 545.00.

These are what I use also. I am running the 10 ply because of the gravel roads here in Iowa. When I lived in Pa, I preferred the 6 ply Cooper Discoverer or Mastercraft brand.

beagler

Hankook Dynapro's have been the longest lasting I've found.
Never Misses

SKFOOTER

Firestone Destination A/T's.  Smooth, quiet ride.  Long tread life.  Excellent traction.  Check out the reviews on Tire Rack.