OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

How many is too many?

Started by wisconsinteacher, March 28, 2015, 07:19:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wisconsinteacher

How many turkey guns is too many or is there no such thing?

zelmo1

:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :gobble: :gobble: No such thing. That is Blasphemy, lol. As many as you can handle or afford

owlhoot

:TrainWreck1: :character0029: :character0029:
you should know better beanen an edumacated guy and awl

FL-Boss

isn't such thing as too many... but I have found, regardless of how many you have, you always end up grabbing the same one most the time.. just like your favorite pair of underwear.

WildTigerTrout

Quote from: wisconsinteacher on March 28, 2015, 07:19:44 PM
How many turkey guns is too many or is there no such thing?
No such thing as too many turkey guns or flyrods. ;D
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

Izzyjoe

Life is short! So, buy what you can afford.

Gooserbat

To many guns?  You loose your man card or just born a woman?
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Snoodsniper

OK...who let my wife on here??

STP22

Phire Phite

I'll go out on a limb and say once you fill a safe or two with turkey guns, it is not too many....but just right.  You really only "need" 10 or so!

owlhoot

Quote from: Phire Phite on March 29, 2015, 08:49:39 AM
I'll go out on a limb and say once you fill a safe or two with turkey guns, it is not too many....but just right.  You really only "need" 10 or so!
what , you dont hunt them in the fall :z-dizzy:

decoykrvr

When you start having nightmares that your turkey hunting and don't have shells of the proper gauge to fit in the gun in your hand w/ birds gobbling and working in; You may be hunting w/ too many guns of various gauges.  One year I was on a quest to hunt numerous states and kill birds w/ different guns/gauges.  I'd harvested birds w/ 5 different guns of various gauges when the nightmares started.  Although I've got 5 dedicated turkey guns, all you really need is a primary shotgun and companion backup, preferably of the same gauge.

Dr Juice

32. The spring season in NY is for 31-days.  :z-guntootsmiley:

owlhoot

Quote from: mlisandro on March 29, 2015, 09:15:59 AM
32. The spring season in NY is for 31-days.  :z-guntootsmiley:
i like that :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: Hey , how long is no turkey Alabama season? ;D

Tom Foolery

Too many guns?  LOL  What is this April Fools or summpin?

I want a 20 gauge over/under now in honor of this thread simply because I don't have one.