Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Knoxx Recoil Reducing Stock PRICE DROP NEED TO SELL

Started by IowaGobblers, March 27, 2015, 07:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IowaGobblers

I have a knoxx recoil reducing stock and for end for sale. Fits Mossberg 500 535 88 and 835. I bought it for the stock to put on my 835 but sold my 835. Shot on the gun for 3 shells. Makes a noticeable difference.  Nice limbsaver recoil pad. In package with all parts and instructions. $100 tyd obo pm me with any questions

IowaGobblers

slicksbeagles1

DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF THIS WOULD WORK ON A WEATHERBY 20GA SA08

IowaGobblers

You could always buy it and try it  ;D . Honestly I am not sure if it would or would not fit.

snapper1982

No it will not work on a semi auto gun.

IowaGobblers

SCGobbler

IowasGobblers, qq.

I have an old 835, just after they first came out.  It is a Grey Realtree painted model from the late 90s.  is an 835 all around the same gun?  Meaning a stock for the 835 would fit yesterday model vs. the first models?
The SC Gobbler

Some men are mere hunters; others are turkey hunters.
                    —Archibald Rutledge

IowaGobblers

I believe so. The 835 I had was an older model in the old factory realtree hardwoods which I believe is late 90's. The only thing I'm not sure about is the for end as I did not use it. I know it fits some models but not all. I bought the package specifically for the stock as my lgs couldn't get it individually.

Spring Fever

Don't know if it helps but I did one on and older 835 I had not the 1st model and the stock fit perfect but I did have to dremmel tool the the forend a little to make it work. Did not change looks cosmetically.

IowaGobblers

IowaGobblers

264mag

IowaGobblers

IowaGobblers

Bump. Price drop $85 tyd obo.  What's it going to take to sell it.

IowaGobblers