OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

WTB Kenny Morgan Tube call

Started by Jbird22, March 27, 2015, 10:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jbird22

I know it's a longshot but let me know if you have one you'd be willing to sell.
Thanks, Jason

hunter22

Jbird22

pappy

Ya mean one of these? Good Luck to ya, they are harder to find then teeth in a chicken's mouth! One thing though, Lynch made a call like this, you could look for one of those too....and if you find one, let me know!
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Jbird22

That's the one Pappy. I know it won't be easy but gotta start somewhere.

larry9988

You want it to collect or hunt with? If you want one for hunting they are easy to make. If you are looking to collect it may take awhile to find one. PM me if you are looking for one to hunt with that's not a Morgan.

North of 8

Hey, watch ebay, one just sold fer under $100 this week.

Jobugg12

the one on ebay looked like the one above.

North of 8

larry9988

Yes I saw the one sell this week, one sold for $275 about a month ago. Someone got a deal.

Jobugg12

If anybody wants to buy one for $275.00, let me know

DrummingStick

:turkey2:I have got to dig out all my Kenny Morgan Turkey calls.  And look at what I have.

Jbird22

DrummingStick

:turkey2:I found several of Kenny Morgan calls.  The Morgan caller I have is dated 8/30/03 It has the gobbler on the front and says Morgan Caller under the Turkey. The metal insert is painted black.  Kenny signed it.

pappy

YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT A DEAL.....I GOT THIS TUBE FOR 7.99 PLUS SHIPPING!  YEP, ONE OF THOSE "THEY DID NOT KNOW WHAT THEY HAD BUYS" IT HAD A RHODES CROW CALL STUCK UP INSIDE THE TUBE AND WAS LISTED AS A CROW CALL.....SO DON'T GIVE UP THE SEARCH!
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206