Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Gooserbat Ol Hickory / goi'n in the ol vest today !

Started by Gut Pile, March 27, 2015, 09:06:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gut Pile

I just received my Gosserbat Slate Call today !!! Ol Hickory's going right into the old vest!

I have never had a slate call before and with all of the good things I hear about them I had to get my first slate call from them. This thing sings for me !!

This year I am only taking a slate call ( Gosserbat ), a glass call and one mouth call ( Gosserbat see avatar above), simplifying.

I was at Cabela's last weekend and the Cabela's brand was actually priced quite a bit higher. So glad I am finally getting some quality handmade calls. If you are thinkning about upgrading to handmade custom calls, definatly do it !!

about the best religion can possibly do, is maybe make you a nice person, where as a relationship with Jesus Christ can make you a new creation

jblackburn

Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

beagler

Never Misses