Started by Coachwate, March 26, 2015, 11:05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smooth_Operator

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  
But I have promises to keep,  
And miles to go before I sleep,  
And miles to go before I sleep."

BigMick

My daddy lives about 1/2 mile from Greenville/Pickens Raceway.  We'll be down there from next Saturday, April 4th thru 9th

scdxt

Bighatlaw

Great Falls here. Outside Rock Hill.

davisd9

Quote from: Bighatlaw on March 29, 2015, 12:43:12 AM
Great Falls here. Outside Rock Hill.

Not far from me.

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

C120

I'm from Cleveland County, NC but my leases are in York and Cherokee counties.

Vaughnrp2

ncturkey

I wish I lived in upstate SC. I love hunting SC.

Coachwate

I love living here in the Upstate. Lived all over and can say I always come back to the mountains. Want to say good luck to all you guys and I'm sure you're like me and can't wait for Wednesday.

jlawson382

JRC24

Dr.Love

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

VaTuRkStOmPeR

Just joined a club up in great falls yesterday.  The hour of walking i did revealed some good habitat. Hoping the bird numbers are pretty decent.

Strick9

Seneca here, grew up hunting Fants and Keowee WMAs. My pops is the Rifle / Archery instructor at Clemson  so I still get up there but not as much as I would like. I am now in Charleston and this place has gone off the deep end of the crapper.
LowCountryWildlifeManagement
Knowing Wildlife beyond Science
Genesis 9;2